Sunday, October 13, 2013

The 'Pear'fect Pantry

I took my sister and brother out to brunch at a lovely little place called The 'Pear'fect Pantry in Wembley. It's another cafe that does vegan food! You can't even begin to understand how happy I am about that. 











I had a look at the weekend breakfast menu a while back and was totally sold by their vegan pancakes. It's vegan white choc chip pancakes with rhubarb compote, maple syrup and soy cream. Feel free to read that last sentence again. It sounds like an amazing breakfast right? Well, I will tell you now that I was not at all disappointed. In fact, it was better that I could have thought. They had run out of the soy cream so they gave me vegan ice cream instead. I really enjoyed the ice cream, but will come back and try the soy cream another day. The pancakes were unbelievably light and fluffy! Pillows of sweet goodness I tells ya. There just isn't anything I could fault with this meal. I cleaned the plate without any trouble :)




The siblings got the breakfast burger which had a fried egg, bacon, a hash brown, spinach, relish and mushroom. It looked amazing and they both thoroughly enjoyed it. The serving sizes were decent, and in the car ride home my brother literally went into a food coma and slept haha. 

The cafe is such a lovely little place. There is indoor and outdoor seating and a cute little fruit and veggie patch out the front. 






There were also lots of vegan cakes and cupcakes for sale that looked absolutely delicious. I loved this place so much that I will bring anyone and everyone I know for breakfast, lunch or a coffee date. Any reason will do.











We're so mean for taking photos of Peter sleeping :P

No comments:

Post a Comment